- Naturally contains pectin, trace minerals, beneficial bacteria and enzymes making it one of the best Apple Cider Vinegars around.
- Rich in phosphorus, magnesium and manganese and is also a good source of other minerals including zinc, iron and copper.
How To Use
- Store at room temperature.
- Will keep for 5 years.
- Have a tasty drink by mixing 1-2 tsp. with 1 cup water and 1 tsp. non-pasteurized honey (optional). Take 1-3 times daily.
- Use as hair rinse or skin tonic by diluting with water.
- Store at room temperature. Will keep for 5 years.
Mix in salad dressings, sauces, marinades and pickling recipes. Check out our Apple Cider Vinegar Recipes.
Use in baking as a leavening agent (combine 1/2 tsp. with 1/4 tsp. baking soda for the equivalent of 1 tsp. baking powder).
Hair rinse: 2 tsp ACV in 2 cups of tepid water. Pour over hair after washing. Do not rinse. Leaves hair shiny.
Red Enchilada Sauce
2 oz (60 g) large Whole dried red chilies
2 cups (480 ml) Chicken/beef/vegetable stock, warmed
2 cloves Garlic, peeled and chopped
1/2 tsp (2 ml) Sea salt
1/4 cup (60 ml) Omega Nutrition Olive Oil
1 Organic onion, finely chopped
1 tsp (5 ml) Ground cumin
1 Ripe tomato, peeled, seeded, and chopped
1 Tbsp (15 ml) Omega Nutrition Apple Cider Vinegar
Clean the dried chilies by removing the stem and seeds. A word of caution - wear rubber gloves and avoid touching your face. Soak pieces in stock for about 1 hour. Saute onion in oil at a low temperature. Stir in cumin, then tomatoes and cook at bit more. Add stock plus chilies, garlic and salt. Boil, skim, then reduce to a simmer. Cook, uncovered for about 10 minutes. Process in blender until smooth.
Apple Cider Vinegar 32 fl oz. Organic
Certified-Organic, Kosher, Unfiltered, and Non-Pasteurized...
Omega's Certified-Organic Apple Cider Vinegar is made the "old fashioned" way, by allowing the natural fermentation process to occur to full-strength (5% acidity), without chemicals, additives, preservatives or water.
- Made from organic apples.
Natural sediment is the true sign of raw, unfiltered vinegar, and naturally contains pectin, trace minerals, beneficial bacteria and enzymes making it one of the best Apple Cider Vinegars around.
Traditionally, Apple Cider Vinegar has long been regarded as a versatile folk remedy due to its mineral content. Its crisp, zesty flavor makes salad dressings come alive.
Ingredients: Certified organic, raw apple cider vinegar.
* Made from certified organic apples, and prepared and packaged in a certified organic facility. Fermentation process produces 5% acetic acid.