- Pure and organic.
- May help support a healthy immune system.
- Converts into energy.
- Coconut Oil is predominantly made up of medium-chain triglycerides. (MCTs)
- MCTs are converted into energy, and do not store as fat.
- MCT could enable the body to metabolize fat efficiently.
- Coconut Oil contains lauric acid.
- Coconut Oil is more heat stable than other plant based oils, and so does not create trans fatty acids when cooked at higher temperatures.
How To Use
- Substitute three-quarters the amount of coconut oil in place of butter!
- Great for stir frying.
- Use for all higher heat applications, including stir frying - Maximum temperature of 375°F/190°C.
- Excellent for baking and can be substituted for butter in most recipes.
- Coconut Oil is naturally solid at room temperature, liquid at 76°F/24°C. Certified Organic.
- Does not require refrigeration.
- Will last up to three years.
Use 25% less fat when making your next pie crust! A mild, light, subtle flavor makes this an excellent butter substitute, and the best oil for frying.
* Try as a butter replacement, spread on toast or topped over rice.
* Use in blender drinks to add fuel and energy in the morning.
Coconut Short Bread
3/4 cup (180 ml) Omega Nutrition Coconut Oil
1/3 cup (80 ml) Raw sugar
2 cups (480 ml) Flour
1 tsp (5 ml) Vanilla
1/2 tsp (2 ml) Salt
1 cup (240 ml) Unsweetened coconut
Combine ingredients. Drop by teaspoon onto greased cookie sheet and bake 10-20 minutes at 350°F (180°C).
Coconut Oil 16 Oz. Organic
Omega Nutrition's Certified Organic Coconut Oil is one of nature's most beneficial, nutritious and easily digestible culinary oils.
- Converts into energy!
- May support a healthy immune system.
- Easy to digest.
Coconut Oil is ideal to use as a cooking oil because it can take high heat without losing its healthy properties. Most importantly this non-hydrogenated naturally saturated oil does not contain trans-fatty acids.
Use 25% less fat when making your next pie crust! A mild, light, subtle flavor makes this an excellent butter substitute.
Coconut Oil is converted into energy rather than stored as fat. People who have trouble digesting fat find that Coconut Oil can be more easily digested than other oils.
Best of all, Omega Nutrition Certified Organic Coconut Oil is a significant plant source of lauric acid. Lauric acid may help support a healthy immune system.
Ingredients: Organic pure coconut oil.