Orange Flax Oil Blend - Benefits
- 100% Vegetarian.
- Contains both omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids.
- Cold-pressed from certified organic flax seeds grown without pesticides or artificial fertilizers.
- Contains natural antioxidant nutrients: mixed carotenoids; and Vitamin E (alpha tocopherol).
- Highest nutritional quality due to processing at low temperatures and oxygen-free packaging in safe, opaque polyethylene (HDPE) plastic bottles. Opaque packaging protects against the nutritionally depleting effects of light.
- Certified organic by QAI.
- Kosher check certified.
- 100% vegetarian.
- Cholesterol free.
- Free of trans-fatty acids.
How To Use
- One to two teaspoons daily.
- Keep refrigerated.
- Shake well.
Enjoy the natural orange flavor and certified organic flax oil together in one package. Try it in your morning yogurt or oatmeal.Instructions:
- Keep refrigerated and use within 6-8 weeks of opening.
- Shake well.
- Do not heat or use for cooking or frying.
- Maximum temperature of 120°F/49°C to retain EFA nutritional content.
Orange Flax Oil Blend takes your smoothies and other favorite blender drinks to the next level!
Drizzle on desserts or vanilla ice cream for an orange creamsicle-like taste.
Try some in your morning yogurt, kefir or oatmeal for an orange kick. After cooking, drizzle it onto grilled fish or veggies. It's a perfect oil base for homemade salad dressings and dips.
Orange Chocolate Pudding
20 oz (600g) Soft tofu
1/3-1/2 cup (80-120 ml) Maple syrup (or Brown rice syrup)
3 Tbsp (45 ml) Omega Orange Flax Oil
1 Tbsp (15 ml) Vanilla
1/2 cup (120 ml) Cocoa powder
1 Organic lemon, juiced
Blend tofu, syrup, Omega Orange Flax Oil, vanilla, and cocoa powder in food processor; blend until smooth. Scrape down sides with spatula if necessary. Pour into custard cups and chill for 1 hour (or pour into freezie container and serve as ice cream bars). Garnish pudding with banana slices and sprinkle with drops of lemon juice (to prevent browning).
Yield: 8 kid sized portions.
Flax Oil Orange Blend 12 fl oz
We've added great-tasting natural orange flavor to our certified organic Flax Oil and created a blend that provides the essential nutrients you need with a flavor the whole family will enjoy.
Researchers continue to discover the importance of omega-3 nutrition for our health. Orange Flax Oil Blend makes it easy to squeeze omega-3 into your busy day.
- Squeeze Omega-3 Into Your Busy Day!
- 100% Vegetarian.
- Safe and nutritious for all age groups.
Organic flax oil is the richest vegetarian source of omega-3 essential fatty acids (EFA's). Since our bodies cannot produce EFA's, they must be obtained from our diet. Flax seed oil is unique because it contains both omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids that are good for our bodies.
Our bodies depend on EFA 's for normal cell function. Essential fatty acids act as essential building blocks for our bodies. Flax seed oil contains more than twice the amount of omega-3 fatty acids as fish oils.
Omega Nutrition's Orange Flax Oil Blend is nature's finest quality. It is the best and freshest unrefined, certified-organic flax seed oil available. Grown without pesticides or artificial fertilizers, we cold-press and process at low temperatures to preserve all nutritional value.
Ingredients: Certified organic unrefined Flax Oil, unrefined avocado oil, natural flavors.