- No trans-fatty acids.
- High in dietary fiber.
- Dairy-free and gluten-free!
- Virgin Coconut Flour is a good source of dietary fiber with 29% fibre (soluble and insoluble) compared to 27% for wheat bran.
- 100% vegetarian. No soy, no gluten, no dairy and no animal products.
- It is free of trans fatty acids and is good for people on restricted carbohydrate diets.
- *Suitable for vegetarian, vegan, gluten free and low glycemic diets.
How To Use
May be stored up to 24 months in a cool dry area.
Add to your morning smoothies or use in baking applications such as cookies, bars, quick breads, muffins and for breading fish, chicken or vegetables. It makes food naturally sweet and rich tasting without the guilt.
Coconut Short Bread
3/4 cup (180 ml) Omega Nutrition Coconut Oil
1/3 cup (80 ml) Raw sugar
2 cups (480 ml) Flour - Replace 1/5 to 1/4 of the flour in this recipe with organic Virgin Coconut Flour, then add the equivalent amount of liquid.
1 tsp (5 ml) Vanilla
1/2 tsp (2 ml) Salt
1 cup (240 ml) Unsweetened coconut
Combine ingredients. Drop by teaspoon onto greased cookie sheet and bake 10-20 minutes at 350°F (180°C).
Virgin Coconut Flour 17.5 oz
Certified Organic Virgin Coconut Flour is a fine milled flour derived from certified organic coconuts used in making of Virgin Coconut Oil. It is a great source of dietary fiber, free of trans fatty acids and it is low in carbohydrates.
- Now you can have your cake and eat it too!
- Naturally sweet and rich tasting.
- Low in carbohydrates!
Certified Organic Virgin Coconut Flour offers more fiber than wheat bran!
It is vegan and gluten-free!
Ingredients: Organic Coconut Flour.